Those of you who didn’t have all of your application materials in have received a phone call from us and have resolved those issues. Please contact Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any other information. You can find directions to Bayside Park here (http://southbaypride.org/
- Please check in at Bayside Park’s main entrance at the end of Bayside Parkway. The check-in canopy will be there and it will be at that time when you receive the number for the space you have been assigned. We will have volunteers available to assist you in finding that space and facilitating off loading where necessary.
- Those of you who are renting canopies, tables and chairs will need to leave your credit card information. We will not run any charges unless the items rented are not returned at the end of the event. There will be volunteers available that will deliver these items to your space and assist.
- All vehicles should be out of Bayside Park by 11am.
- In order to ensure that we don’t have backup, we request that you do not park the vehicles on the sidewalks. Short stops for off loading large amounts of your product is allowed but it is expected that you off load and take your vehicle to the parking area so that you are not blocking others.
- Extreme caution should be used if you drive your vehicle on the grass. You will be charged for damages incurred as a result of this.
- By 11am, all vehicles need to be parked outside of the park on either G Street east of Quay Avenue or on Sandpiper Way. The area adjacent to the park on G west of Quay is reserved for our operations. The area on Bayside Parkway between the park and Sandpiper is set aside for handicap parking.
- You may not breakdown your canopies, tables, chairs, etc. before 7pm. The gates will be open at that time for you to bring your vehicles into the park.
In addition, 1) Completed Application with required documentation and payment must be received before September 6, 2019 or applicant will be subject to $50 late fee. 2) Cancellations after August 30, 2019 are nonrefundable. 3) Applicant will be required to provide all necessary items for their vendor/exhibitor space with the exception of pop-up canopy, table, 2 chairs if ordered. 4)“Whisper” generators may be used with prior approval from South Bay Alliance. 5) Vendor/Exhibitor vehicles will be removed from Bayside Park before 11:00. Failure to do so will result in vehicle being ticketed and towed. 6) VENDOR/EXHIBITOR WILL NOT BREAKDOWN BEFORE THE SPECIFIED END TIME! Early breakdown will result in a $300.00 fine. 7) Vendor/Exhibitor will not drive any vehicle on the grassy area of Bayside Park. 8) Vendor/Exhibitors are responsible for cleaning their area and ensuring no damage to the grass area.