We know that many take advantage of the Trolley and think it is wonderful that you use public transportation. The “H” Street Trolley Center is just 1 mile from South Bay Pride. Many of you may want to just take a leisurely walk or bring your bike but others would prefer to take a quick ride. So, South Bay Pride is proud to announce that WTT Transporation will provide inexpensive and reliable transportation from the “H” Street Trolley Center to South Bay Pride Art & Music Festival at Bayside Park on September 12th. WTT has assured us that the cost will be $2.00 each way. In order to facilitate this, we have provided you with a WTT reservation form! If you are coming from a different place and want to schedule your ride, call WTT Transportation for reservations at (760) 789-7252 or visit their website at www.shuttlesd.com. Have a Happy Pride!
To get $20 off your first Uber ride, sign up at uber.com/GO/SOUTHBAYPRIDE15
or download the app, and enter the promo code SOUTHBAYPRIDE15.
Uber wants you to enjoy Pride and look great doing it. With our Uber partnership, you can download the app and get $20 off your first ride to South Bay Pride or when you’re done and need to get home safely, be on your way. Party responsibly this weekend and take pride riding with Uber. #RideWithPride.
Uber is an app that allows you to request a ride with the tap of a button. Drivers arrive curbside in just minutes, you can track the arrival of your ride on your iPhone, Android or Blackberry and payment is charged directly to your credit card on file. Easily share the cost of a ride with friends using Uber’s Fare Split tool in the app.
Not sure how to Uber? It’s easy!
iPhone, Android or Blackberry:
- Download the app
- Select your pick up location
- Request a ride
Questions? Contact supportSD@uber.com
Uber’s mission is to connect everyone to safe, reliable rides that arrive within minutes at the tap of a button. Uber San Diego is proud to announce a new platform that will allow those needing an extra hand or access to wheelchair accessible vehicles to request safe and reliable rides at the tap of a button.
We’ve partnered with Access to Independence and have launched two products. With uberASSIST, uberX partners have received training on the necessary knowledge and safety requirements for those with accessibility needs. With UberWAV, we are growing the wheelchair accessible vehicle supply, transforming disabled transit and allowing on demand pickups within minutes instead of days.
HOW TO REQUEST AN ACCESS VEHICLE:
1. Open your Uber app.
2. Select “ACCESS”on the vehicle icon slider.
3. Select one of two options:
- UberWAV: Drivers of these vehicles are knowledgeable of accessibility needs and are accommodating for riders who require wheelchair accessible vehicles with a ramp or hydraulic lift for transporation.
- uberASSIST: uberASSIST is designed for additional assistance for members of the senior and disability communities. Drivers are specifically trained to assist riders into the vehicles and can accommodate folding wheelchairs, walkers, and scooters. Note: uberASSIST vehicles do not have accessible ramps.
4. Set your location and request your ride!